Open Letter To Anyone Who Calls a Business
- Don’t be doing something else while calling a business, your train of thought should be 100 percent if you want 100 percent of them.
- Don’t put on the speaker on your phone, it is echoey and hard to hear you.
- Talk slow so they can understand you, especially if you are placing an order or making an appointment. You want the information to be accurate.
- Don’t get agressive or into bullying mode because they did not tell you what you want to hear. Simply say thank you and call someone else.
- Do speak clearly and friendly, you will probably get more information,
- Do talk assertively and do listen to what they are telling you. Isn’t that why you called anyway?
- Do let the phone go to voice mail and leave a short message if they do not answer. I know, everyone knows how to leave a message and we have to listen to 30 seconds of how to leave a message before the beep.
Communications Counseling Tampa Fl. & Brandon Fl.