FREE CLASS – BACK TO SCHOOL TIPS FOR PARENTS
SIGN UP TODAY! CALL (813) 244-1251 to R.S.V.P.
You, the parent, want your child to earn good grades, to develop and maintain positive peer relationships, to demonstrate an awareness of and empathy for others, to be compliant with reasonable rules, laws, and limits, and to manage distress without psychological or emotional impairment.
At Star Point Counseling Center, we will be providing a free class with tips designed to help you realize those goals. Our class will include a discussion of the following points:
- Protective factors that contribute to your child’s mental health
- Why some children and youth do not develop mental or emotional problems, even in the most adverse and trying circumstances
- Risk factors that may impact a child’s mental and emotional health
- Common childhood mental and emotional disorders
- How to identify the signs and symptoms and the most effective treatments
Space is limited so do not delay in making your R.S.V.P. for this class! We look forward to seeing you there.
FYI: A Star Point Counseling Center Therapist will be available after each one of our classes. If you would like to continue in these type of classes for parents, we will be available to make your reservations for future group classes as well. Moreover, if you feel you would benefit from Individual, Couple, or Family Counseling, do not hesitate to talk with a Therapist or the Office Manager to schedule an appointment.